CBSE Class 9 Biology Crop Improvement
What is the first stage in farming practice?
The process of developing seed varieties which gives increased crop yield is called
Crossing between two genetically dissimilar plants is called
Production of genetically modified crops through artificial insertion of a gene is called
Which of the following is not a macro-nutrient?
- why is weedicides important
- Is Intercroping supirior to mixed cropping?
- With diagram explain various processes in tissue culture
- what is harvedting
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- "Ration of crop also help in pest control." What is meant by ration of crop?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number