CBSE Class 9 Biology Crop Production Management
Which of the following irrigation systems is close to a river?
What is the most appropriate example of mixed cropping?
Which of the following is an advantage of intercropping?
Besides a good crop yield, what do farmers and the Government pay attention to the most?
What is the process called where pests are suffocated when pesticides are sprayed?
- Describe the longevity and composition (i.e., ingredients, vitamins, minerals, etc.) of basic food materials
- differentiate between intercropping and crop rotation
- Differentiate between: River Lift System and River Valley System of Irrigation.
- What precautions should we take while storing the crops?
- how can nutrient of the soil be replenished
- At the time of cultivation when different plants are grown with crops is there any reproduction between them
- What is the meaning of "NAMETODES" ? What is the meaning of "Peigon pea Green gram and lentill.Will they gives us protiens if yes how ??
- Explain any 3 methods of weed control.
- What is the difference between Genetic Manipulation and Hybridisation?
- What do we get from cereals,pilses ,fruit and vegetable?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number