what is harvedting
Asked by LikithLikith745 | 16th Jul, 2020, 11:03: AM
Harvesting is the process of gathering a ripe crop from the fields.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 16th Jul, 2020, 12:04: PM
- why is weedicides important
- Is Intercroping supirior to mixed cropping?
- With diagram explain various processes in tissue culture
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- "Ration of crop also help in pest control." What is meant by ration of crop?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number