Is Intercroping supirior to mixed cropping?
Asked by swatipuspapatel | 19th Nov, 2020, 04:30: PM
The main difference between the mixed cropping and intercropping is that in mixed cropping the seeds are well mixed together before sowing, whereas in intercropping the seeds are not mixed before sowing. So it makes the best use of the available resource with the best way of preventing the damage caused by artificial fertilizers by opting to the natural way cultivating the crops.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Nov, 2020, 11:49: AM
- why is weedicides important
- With diagram explain various processes in tissue culture
- what is harvedting
- mention the preventive and control measure used before grain are stored?
- "Ration of crop also help in pest control." What is meant by ration of crop?
- What are the objectives of crop variety improvement
- raw mango pieces are sprinkled with salt before pickling
- Enlist some factors for which variety improvement is done in plants.
- Compare fertilizers and manures.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number