CBSE Class 9 Biology Diversity in Living Organisms
- Q 1.What is the difference between notochords and dicots?Give 2 differences and eg. for each
- Characteristics of pahnerogams
- Ornamental plants (any five)- botanical names and significance.
- Write the names of two divisions included in Phanerogams.
- Name two groups of angiosperms.
- Give one difference between gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- What are cotyledons?
- Give examples of gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- Segregate the following in monocotyledons and dicotyledons: Maize, Pea, Neem, Sugarcane, Coconut, Apple.
- Write general characters of the Phanerogams.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.