Write general characters of the Phanerogams.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Following are the characters of Phanerogams:
i. The plant body is differentiated into true roots, true stem and true leaves.
ii. These plants have a well-developed vascular system.
iii. In Phanerogams, multicellular sex organs release haploid gametes, which fuse to form a diploid embryo.
iv. Seeds of these plants consists embryos with stored food for the nourishment of embryo during germination.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Q 1.What is the difference between notochords and dicots?Give 2 differences and eg. for each
- Characteristics of pahnerogams
- Ornamental plants (any five)- botanical names and significance.
- Write the names of two divisions included in Phanerogams.
- Name two groups of angiosperms.
- Give one difference between gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- What are cotyledons?
- Give examples of gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- Segregate the following in monocotyledons and dicotyledons: Maize, Pea, Neem, Sugarcane, Coconut, Apple.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number