CBSE Class 9 - Phanerogams Videos
Classification of Organisms
Monocots and dicots are classified under
Fruits which bear seeds inside fruits are called
Which of the following is enclosed in the ovary of angiosperms?
Gymnosperms bear naked seeds whereas angiosperms have seeds enclosed in fruits.
Angiosperms are divided into monocots and dicots. Monocots have one cotyledon whereas dicots have 2 cotyledons in their seeds
- Q 1.What is the difference between notochords and dicots?Give 2 differences and eg. for each
- Characteristics of pahnerogams
- Ornamental plants (any five)- botanical names and significance.
- Write the names of two divisions included in Phanerogams.
- Name two groups of angiosperms.
- Give one difference between gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- What are cotyledons?
- Give examples of gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- Segregate the following in monocotyledons and dicotyledons: Maize, Pea, Neem, Sugarcane, Coconut, Apple.
- Write general characters of the Phanerogams.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.