CBSE Class 9 Biology Phanerogams
A seed leaf is a
Which of the following is a dicotyledon?
What is the fate of flowers in monocots?
Which is the correct combination of arrangement of leaves and roots in dicot plants?
- Q 1.What is the difference between notochords and dicots?Give 2 differences and eg. for each
- Characteristics of pahnerogams
- Ornamental plants (any five)- botanical names and significance.
- Write the names of two divisions included in Phanerogams.
- Name two groups of angiosperms.
- Give one difference between gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- What are cotyledons?
- Give examples of gymnosperms and angiosperms.
- Segregate the following in monocotyledons and dicotyledons: Maize, Pea, Neem, Sugarcane, Coconut, Apple.
- Write general characters of the Phanerogams.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number