CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Separation Of Solid Mixtures
- what is centrifugation
- what is diffusion
- Why is the crystallization technique considered better than simple evaporation to purify solids?
- Why are naphthalene balls kept with cloths to be put away
- 1}which one of the following is not a heterogenous mixture a]air b]brass c]iodised table salt d]steel
- Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number