CBSE Class 9 Chemistry Separation of Solid Mixtures
Separation of Solid–Solid Mixtures - Part 1
This video explains the methods of separating solids from a solid-solid mix
Separation of Solid–Solid Mixtures - Part 2
This video explains the separation of solid substances in a mixture using a
Mixtures and their Separation - Exam Decoded - 1
This video contains questions based on the methods used to separate solid f
- what is centrifugation
- what is diffusion
- Why is the crystallization technique considered better than simple evaporation to purify solids?
- Why are naphthalene balls kept with cloths to be put away
- 1}which one of the following is not a heterogenous mixture a]air b]brass c]iodised table salt d]steel
- Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.