Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
Asked by rumaniemad | 7th Apr, 2020, 04:35: PM
For sieving, we require particles of differsnt sizes. That is smaller particles are separated from bigger particles by using sieve.
The particles of wheat flour are same throughout and cannot be separated by sieving.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Apr, 2020, 05:25: PM
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
- What is fractional crystallisation? Give an example of a mixture that can be separated using this method.
- You are given the mixture of iron filings, ammonium chloride and sand. Explain how would you separate them?
- Describe the process for separation of a mixture of common salt and ammonium chloride?
- Name any four solid substances which do not undergo sublimation.
- Name any four substances which undergo sublimation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number