Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
Asked by rumaniemad | 7th Apr, 2020, 04:35: PM
For sieving, we require particles of differsnt sizes. That is smaller particles are separated from bigger particles by using sieve.
The particles of wheat flour are same throughout and cannot be separated by sieving.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Apr, 2020, 05:25: PM
- what is centrifugation
- what is diffusion
- Why is the crystallization technique considered better than simple evaporation to purify solids?
- Why are naphthalene balls kept with cloths to be put away
- 1}which one of the following is not a heterogenous mixture a]air b]brass c]iodised table salt d]steel
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number