With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
Asked by prakash.sanyasi | 18th Jul, 2019, 09:27: PM
Please click on the below link for an activity to show sublimationof camphor.
Answered by Varsha | 19th Jul, 2019, 10:29: AM
- Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
- What is fractional crystallisation? Give an example of a mixture that can be separated using this method.
- You are given the mixture of iron filings, ammonium chloride and sand. Explain how would you separate them?
- Describe the process for separation of a mixture of common salt and ammonium chloride?
- Name any four solid substances which do not undergo sublimation.
- Name any four substances which undergo sublimation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number