1}which one of the following is not a heterogenous mixture
c]iodised table salt
Asked by rp.rath2018 | 4th Sep, 2020, 09:48: PM
Air is a homogeneous mixture because it has the same proportions of its componenets throughout sample.
Brass is homogeneous mixture because It has uniform composition of Cu and Zn.
Iodised table salt is heterogeneous mixture due to its non uniform composition.
Steel is a homogenous mixtue of Iron and Carbon.
So, in given options air, brass, steel are not heterogneous mixture.
Answered by Ravi | 5th Sep, 2020, 10:24: AM
- what is centrifugation
- what is diffusion
- Why is the crystallization technique considered better than simple evaporation to purify solids?
- Why are naphthalene balls kept with cloths to be put away
- Give reason Twovarieties of wheat flour cannot be separated by seveing
- What is mixture?
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of CAMPHOR.
- With the help of a labeled diagram, describe in brief an activity to show sublimation of camphor
- How will you separate iron filings and sugar from their mixtures?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number