CBSE Class 8 Maths Application of Linear Equations
Equations Reducible to the Linear FormSolution of word problems on numbers, digits and fractions
Application of Linear Equations in one variableSolution of word problems on numbers, digits and fractions
- The sum of two consecutive even numbers is 42. Find the numbers.
- Sanjay is now half as old as his brother.In 6 more years he will be 3/5 as old his brother then. What is the present age of each boy
- a number is such that if 1/3 decreased by 3 is equal to 1/4 increased by 3. find the number
- A streamer goes downstream from point A to B in 9 hours. From B to A, upstream, it takes 10 hours. If the speed of the streamer is 1 km/h, what will be the speed in still water ? Also find the distance between the points A and B.
Q no. 2 , 6 and 11
- Raju is 10 years older than Ram. The sum of their ages is 50. What are the ages of Raju and Ram
- (2x²+3x²+1) by( x+1)
a number consists of two digits whose number is 9 if 27 is subtracted from the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 90m.If the length of the two equal sides is 3 / 4 of the length of unequal side , find the dimensions of the triangle.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.