CBSE Class 8 Maths Application Of Linear Equations
- a number is such that if 1/3 decreased by 3 is equal to 1/4 increased by 3. find the number
- A streamer goes downstream from point A to B in 9 hours. From B to A, upstream, it takes 10 hours. If the speed of the streamer is 1 km/h, what will be the speed in still water ? Also find the distance between the points A and B.
- Q no. 2 , 6 and 11
- Raju is 10 years older than Ram. The sum of their ages is 50. What are the ages of Raju and Ram
- (2x²+3x²+1) by( x+1)
- a number consists of two digits whose number is 9 if 27 is subtracted from the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 90m.If the length of the two equal sides is 3 / 4 of the length of unequal side , find the dimensions of the triangle.
- please send me answer of questions no 11
- the ages of Harry and Hari are in the ratio 5:7 four years from now the ratio of their ages will be 3:4 find their present age
- after 18 years sneha will be 4 times as old she is now what is her present age?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number