Raju is 10 years older than Ram. The sum of their ages is 50. What are the ages of Raju and Ram
Asked by aryandhar2000 | 20th Jul, 2021, 12:13: PM
Let the age of Ram be x years.
→ Age of Raju = (x + 10) years
According to the condition,
x + x + 10 = 50
→ 2x = 40
→ x = 20
Therefore, the ages of Raju and Ram are 30 years and 20 years respectively.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 20th Jul, 2021, 12:57: PM
- Q no. 2 , 6 and 11
- (2x²+3x²+1) by( x+1)
- a number consists of two digits whose number is 9 if 27 is subtracted from the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 90m.If the length of the two equal sides is 3 / 4 of the length of unequal side , find the dimensions of the triangle.
- please send me answer of questions no 11
- the ages of Harry and Hari are in the ratio 5:7 four years from now the ratio of their ages will be 3:4 find their present age
- after 18 years sneha will be 4 times as old she is now what is her present age?
- A town's population increased by 1200 people‚ and then this new population decreased 11%. The town now had 32 less people than it did before the 1200 increase.. Find the original population now had 32
- A number consists of 2 digits whose sum is 9.If 27 is subtracted from the number it's digits are reversed. Find th number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number