CBSE Class 8 - Application of Linear Equations Videos
- The sum of two consecutive even numbers is 42. Find the numbers.
- Sanjay is now half as old as his brother.In 6 more years he will be 3/5 as old his brother then. What is the present age of each boy
- a number is such that if 1/3 decreased by 3 is equal to 1/4 increased by 3. find the number
- A streamer goes downstream from point A to B in 9 hours. From B to A, upstream, it takes 10 hours. If the speed of the streamer is 1 km/h, what will be the speed in still water ? Also find the distance between the points A and B.
Q no. 2 , 6 and 11
- Raju is 10 years older than Ram. The sum of their ages is 50. What are the ages of Raju and Ram
- (2x²+3x²+1) by( x+1)
a number consists of two digits whose number is 9 if 27 is subtracted from the number the digits interchange their places find the number
- The perimeter of an isoceles triangle is 90m.If the length of the two equal sides is 3 / 4 of the length of unequal side , find the dimensions of the triangle.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.