CBSE Class 7 Science Speed and its Measurement
a car is moving at a speed of 60km/h for 15 minutes , next 15 minutes it is moving at a speed of 40km/h . how much distance it will move in these 30 minutes?
- A bus covers 100 km in 4 hours and returns back to the initial place in 5 hours. Calculate the average speed.
- A vehicle has the speed of 40 km/h. What does this mean?
- 1.What is bernouli principle ?
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.