Asked by dishantagrawal67.7dgatl | 6th Aug, 2021, 09:54: AM
Please click on Odometer to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 6th Aug, 2021, 12:38: PM
- A bus covers 100 km in 4 hours and returns back to the initial place in 5 hours. Calculate the average speed.
- A vehicle has the speed of 40 km/h. What does this mean?
- 1.What is bernouli principle ?
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number