A vehicle has the speed of 40 km/h. What does this mean?
Asked by abnandini013 | 3rd Feb, 2022, 05:03: PM
Vehicle have a speed of 40 km/h means that the vehicle can travel distance of 40 km in one hour.
40 km/h = 11.11 m/s
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 4th Feb, 2022, 09:26: AM
- A bus covers 100 km in 4 hours and returns back to the initial place in 5 hours. Calculate the average speed.
- 1.What is bernouli principle ?
- what is speed and velocity
- What is the formula for velocity?
- How to find the time when the speed is given
- Represent the following motion by a graph and find the time taken when the velocity is 35m/s Velocity m/s 40 30 20 10 Time 20 40 60 80
- How to draw a time graph
- what is motion?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number