CBSE Class 7 Science Time And Its Measurement
- what are periodic events ? give three examples
- what is repetitve motion?
- Why do we need to measure time? Explain with examples
- Time period of a pendulum does not depend upon: a) mass of the bob b)size of the bob c) amplitude d) all of these
- . ________________ is used to measure short intervals of time.
- To percolate 200 ml of water , the time taken is 20 minutes. Calculate the percolation rate?
- (i) Give two examples of periodicity observed in nature?(ii) A bike moves with a speed of 60 km/h and covers 25 km. and then with a speed of 50 km/h covers 20 km to reach the destination. What is the total time taken by the bike is to reach the destination?
- (i) Why do we need to measure time?(ii) A dog runs behind you for 30 minutes and the distance covered by the dog is 3 km. What should be your minimum speed if dog was not able to bite you?
- If one wants to change the time period of a pendulum, what should be done to do so?
- What are the common units used to measure time?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number