CBSE Class 6 - Magnetic and Non - Magnetic Materials Videos
- if we stand facing in east direction so the magetic compass will point on east so i can we north or south in that situation
- name two. common. items. that. have magnet. inside them
- WE SAY THAT NORTH ATTRACTS TO SOUTH, BUT A FREELY SUSPENDED BAR MAGNET POINTS IN THE NORTH- SOUTH DIRECTION. WHY?
- Non magenetic
- What are magnetic materials? Give any two examples.
- How magnets are used to separate the metal wastes such as iron junk from the garbage?
- What are non-magnetic materials? Give any two examples.
- Select the non-magnetic material among the following: Plastic, iron, nickel, fabric, leather, wood.
- Identify the type of magnets: (i) (ii)
- In some pencil boxes, the lid fits tightly when we close it even without a locking arrangement. Why does it happen so?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.