CBSE Class 6 Science Fun with Magnets
- what are magnets
- what is magnet
- You are given a iron strip how will you convert into magnet
- Name any two materials that can be converted into a magnet.
- What happens when the north pole of a magnet is placed near the north pole of another magnet?
- It was observed that a pencil sharpener gets attracted by both the poles of a magnet although its body is made of plastic. Name a material that might have been used to make some part of it.
- What precaution must be taken into account while making your own magnet?
- What does the following figure shows?
- Does blue car repel or attract red car? Give reason.
- How can we store bar magnets?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.