what are magnets
Asked by tiwaririshi028 | 26th Jun, 2020, 06:17: PM
The material which produces a magnetic field around it and exerts a force of attration on magnetic elemnets like iron, cobalt, nickel is called magnet. Like poles of two magnets repels each ther while unlike poles of magnets attracts each other.
Answered by | 26th Jun, 2020, 06:29: PM
- what is magnet
- You are given a iron strip how will you convert into magnet
- Name any two materials that can be converted into a magnet.
- What happens when the north pole of a magnet is placed near the north pole of another magnet?
- It was observed that a pencil sharpener gets attracted by both the poles of a magnet although its body is made of plastic. Name a material that might have been used to make some part of it.
- What precaution must be taken into account while making your own magnet?
- What does the following figure shows?
- Does blue car repel or attract red car? Give reason.
- How can we store bar magnets?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number