In some pencil boxes, the lid fits tightly when we close it even without a locking arrangement. Why does it happen so?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
In some pencil boxes, the lid fits tightly when we close it even without a locking arrangement because such pencil boxes have magnets fitted inside them.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- name two. common. items. that. have magnet. inside them
- WE SAY THAT NORTH ATTRACTS TO SOUTH, BUT A FREELY SUSPENDED BAR MAGNET POINTS IN THE NORTH- SOUTH DIRECTION. WHY?
- Non magenetic
- What are magnetic materials? Give any two examples.
- How magnets are used to separate the metal wastes such as iron junk from the garbage?
- What are non-magnetic materials? Give any two examples.
- Select the non-magnetic material among the following: Plastic, iron, nickel, fabric, leather, wood.
- Identify the type of magnets: (i) (ii)
- Who discovered magnets? Where was the magnets discovered for the first time?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number