CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electromagnetic Waves
- Why is the intensity of light is directly proportional to the square of amiplitude
- Why light can travel in vacuum where as sound can not do so
- What is polarisation
- how are frequency and intencity of electromagnetic wave related?
- What is an electromagnetic wave?
- State the properties of Electromagnetic Waves.
- Which scientist a. Predicted the presence of electromagnetic waves b. Experimentally demonstrated the existence of electromagnetic waves
- Calculate the time period of visible light for which the human eye is most sensitive.
- Explain the Hertz experiment to generate the electromagnetic wave.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.