CBSE Class 12-science Physics Electromagnetic Spectrum
- What is electromagnetic spectrum?
- What is/are the common factors between all kinds of electromagnetic radiations?
- What is the wavelength of electromagnetic wave of frequency 4 X 109 Hz in free space? Also state its applications.
- What is visible spectrum?
- State the uses of Infra Red Rays.
- Find the ratio of the speeds of infra red rays and gamma rays in vacuum?
- Answer the following: a) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has largest penetrating power? b) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has highest frequency?
- Name which part of the electromagnetic spectrum is used for: a) Treating muscular strains b) To treatment of certain kinds of cancer c) Sterilizing Instruments
- Name the colours in the visible spectrum and their wavelengths in Armstrong.
- Write the physical limit of visible range of electromagnetic spectrum in kHz.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number