State the uses of Infra Red Rays.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The uses of Infra Red Rays
a) Taking photographs during the foggy conditions.
b) In solar water heaters and cookers.
c) To treat muscular strain.
d) To keep plants warm in green houses.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- What is electromagnetic spectrum?
- What is/are the common factors between all kinds of electromagnetic radiations?
- What is the wavelength of electromagnetic wave of frequency 4 X 109 Hz in free space? Also state its applications.
- What is visible spectrum?
- Find the ratio of the speeds of infra red rays and gamma rays in vacuum?
- Answer the following: a) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has largest penetrating power? b) Which part of the electromagnetic spectrum has highest frequency?
- Name which part of the electromagnetic spectrum is used for: a) Treating muscular strains b) To treatment of certain kinds of cancer c) Sterilizing Instruments
- Name the colours in the visible spectrum and their wavelengths in Armstrong.
- Write the physical limit of visible range of electromagnetic spectrum in kHz.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number