CBSE Class 12-science - Drift of Electrons and Resistivity Videos
Drift of Electrons - Exam Decoded
This video contains practice questions on resistance.
- what is electricity
- what is drift velocity
the number of electrons striking the screen of CRT is 7.5×10^15 in 10 sec. calculate the electric current
- A semiconductor slab of thickness t=0.5 mm with length l=30 cm carrying current I=2A placed in a magnetic field B=0.25T directed into the page, perpendicular to the flat surface of the slab carries 7*10^24 electrons per m^3. Calculate the Hall voltage across the slab. Indicate which edge (top or bottom) is at higher potential and why?
- drift velocity is directly proportional to
- What is resistance?
- If the temperature of a conductor decreases,how does the relaxation time of electrons in the conductor change?
- explain slow electrons and fast electricity concept.. why electricy travel fast whereas the electron in it have very low velocity.
- How does a metal conduct electricity?
- Obtain the relation between the terms drift velocity, relaxation time and electric field