How does a metal conduct electricity?
Asked by kumarisweta10012004 | 10th Oct, 2019, 12:31: PM
Click on the lonk given below for the answer:
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Oct, 2019, 01:07: PM
- Obtain the relation between the terms drift velocity, relaxation time and electric field
- Current flows from a point that has higher electrical potential to a point of lower electrical potential potential ,didn't understand
- DRIFT VELOCITY
- Define drift velocity of electrons for a metallic conductor.
- Large amount of current can be obtained from the small drift velocity and small electronic charge in a conductor. Why?
- What is the effect of heating on the drift velocity of electrons of a conductor?
- If the temperature of a conductor increases, how does the relaxation time of electrons in the conductor changes?
- What is mobility of electrons and how is it related with the conductivity?
- Name the mobile charge carriers responsible for the production of electric current in (i) metals (ii) an electrolyte (iii) an ionized gas.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number