If the temperature of a conductor decreases,how does the relaxation time of electrons in the conductor change?
Asked by krunalgoti2004 | 10th Aug, 2020, 12:21: PM
Answered by Utkarsh Lokhande | 11th Aug, 2020, 11:03: AM
- What is resistance?
- explain slow electrons and fast electricity concept.. why electricy travel fast whereas the electron in it have very low velocity.
- How does a metal conduct electricity?
- Obtain the relation between the terms drift velocity, relaxation time and electric field
- Current flows from a point that has higher electrical potential to a point of lower electrical potential potential ,didn't understand
- DRIFT VELOCITY
- Define drift velocity of electrons for a metallic conductor.
- Large amount of current can be obtained from the small drift velocity and small electronic charge in a conductor. Why?
- What is the effect of heating on the drift velocity of electrons of a conductor?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number