CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Coordination Compounds
- how is coordination bond formed
- how is a coordinate bond formed
- The magnetic moment (in B.M.) of complex [Co(H2O)6]3+ is??
Explain classification of ligands on the basis of charge and dentisity. Explain the ambidentate ligands following terms with example.
- It means first we need to check what type of ligand it is then only we can state that what's its coordination number can be
- How to calculate primary valence
- Given the molecular formula of the hexa-coordinated complexes (i) CoCl3.6NH3, (ii) CoCl3.5NH3, (iii) CoCl3.4NH3. If the number of co-ordinated NH3 molecules in i, ii and iii respectively are 6, 5, 4, the primary valencies in (i), (ii) and (iii) are ?
- What is the difference between coordination entity and coordination sphere ?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.