CBSE Class 12-science - Proteins, Enzymes and Vitamins Videos
Proteins and Enzymes
This video explains study of Amino acids, their classification, Proteins and their structure, denaturation of proteins, enzymes and mechanism of enzyme action
- enzymes provide different pathway for substrate to convert into product by lowering the activation energy. but how enzyme is able to do it?
- who acts as carrier of vitamin in our body?is it carbohydrate or red blood cells or anything else??
- What type of bonding occurs in β-plated structure of proteins?
- What type of bonding is present in Globular proteins?
- (a) What changes occur in the nature of egg proteins on boiling?(b) Name the type of bonding which stabilizes α-helix structure in proteins.
- An optically active amino acid (A) can exist in three forms depending on the pH of the medium. If the molecular formula of (A) is C3H7NO2. Write:(i) Structure of compound (A) in aqueous medium. What are such ions called?(ii) In which medium will the cationic form of a compound (A) exist?(iii) In alkaline medium, which side will it move?
- How many naturally occurring amino acids in proteins exist? How many of these are synthesized by the body?
- State differences between primary and secondary structure of proteins.
- Which α-amino acid can cross link peptide chains?
- α-amino acids have relatively higher melting points than corresponding halo acids. Explain.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.