CBSE Class 12-science - Mutations and Genetic Disorders Videos
Principles of Inheritance and Variation
Principles of Inheritance and Variation, Mutations and Genetic Disorders
- Assertion (A): In Thalassemia an abnormal myoglobin chain is synthesized due to a gene defect. Reason (R) α-Thalassemia is controlled by genes HBA1 and HBA2 on chromosome 16.
- how many types of mutations?
- Distinguish between mandellian and chromosmal disorders
- If a normal woman marries a hemophilic mam.what is the probability that her first child would be normal a) 1/2 b) 1/4 c) 3/4 d) 0
- Write the genotypes of the parents of a child suffering from thalassemia.state the cause of this disease.
- A normal visioned woman whose father is color blind, married a normal visioned man. What are the probablities of her sons or daughters to be color blind. Explain with the help of punnets square
- PLEASE GIVE A FLOW CHART FOR MENDELIAN DISORDERS AND CHROMOSOMAL DISORDERS WITH EXAMPLE AND DIFFERENCES IN DETAIL
- EXPLAIN THE FOLLOWING IN DETAIL FOR 5 MARKS EACH 1 NUCLEIC ACID HYBRIDISATION 2 CRISS CROSS INHERITANCE 3 AMPLIFICATION OF DNA 4 WALKING FERNS 5 EUTROPHICATION 6 GYNAECOMASTIA
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.