CBSE Class 12-science Physics Types Of Materials
- Draw a graph indicating the variation of resistivity of a semiconductor with temperature
- Why do conductors not form holes?
- How does the addition of trivalent impurity to a pure semiconductor affect the electron hole pairs at room temperature?
- For the same degree of doping, why is the conductivity of n-type semiconductor greater than that of p-type semiconductor?
- Why is a semiconductor virtually an insulator at room temperature?
- Why are germanium and silicon preferred to other semiconductors in solid state devices?
- Why are n-type and p-type semiconductor electrically neutral?
- Why do hole carriers present in n-type semiconductor?
- Why is the amount of impurity added to a pure semiconductor closely controlled?
- The hole current is due to the movement of valence electrons from one covalent bond to another. Why is then the name hole current?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number