CBSE Class 12-science Physics Logic Gates
Logic Gates - Part 1
This video gives the introduction to logic numbers and explains the NOT gat
Logic Gates - Part 2
This video explains OR, AND, NAND and NOR gate.
Logic Gates - Exam Decoded
This video contains practice questions on logic gates.
- DRAW A TWO INPUT AND GATE CIRCUIT USING DIODE. DRAW IN NOTEBOOK CAREFULLY WITY FULL DETAILS. PLZ SOLVE THIS SIR
- What do you mean by encoding and decoding?
- Give two advantages of digital circuits over the analog circuits.
- What are the limitations of digital circuits?
- What is a truth table?
- Which gate is called as an inverter?
- Name the logic gate shown in the figure below and write its truth table :
- Draw the logic symbol of a NAND gate and write the truth table.
- Write the truth table for the combination of gates shown below
- Write the truth table for the following combination of gates?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.