CBSE Class 12-science Physics Logic Gates
- DRAW A TWO INPUT AND GATE CIRCUIT USING DIODE. DRAW IN NOTEBOOK CAREFULLY WITY FULL DETAILS. PLZ SOLVE THIS SIR
- What do you mean by encoding and decoding?
- Give two advantages of digital circuits over the analog circuits.
- What are the limitations of digital circuits?
- What is a truth table?
- Which gate is called as an inverter?
- Name the logic gate shown in the figure below and write its truth table :
- Draw the logic symbol of a NAND gate and write the truth table.
- Write the truth table for the combination of gates shown below
- Write the truth table for the following combination of gates?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number