- Formation of depletion layer
- What do you mean by depletion layer and potential barrier for a p-n junction.
- Can we measure the potential difference of a p-n junction by putting a sensitive voltmeter across its terminals?
- Name the different types of currents flowing through a p-n junction diode.
- a) In the depletion region of an unbiased p-n junction diode, what are the charge carriers? b)Which biasing makes the junction resistance low and which high?
- What do you understand by breakdown and breakdown voltage?
- How does an ideal diode behave when forward biased and reverse biased?
- What all techniques need to be used to obtained p-n junction?
- If the forward voltage in a semiconductor diode is changed from 1 to 2.5 V, then the forward current changes by 1.5 mA. What is the resistance of junction diode?
- Give the barrier potential of : silicon germanium
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number