CBSE Class 12-science Physics Motional Emf
- What happens when a toroid uses bismuth in its core?
- A jet plane is travelling due west at the speed of 1800 km/h. what is the voltage difference developed between the ends of the wings 25m long, if the earths magnetic field at the location is 0.0005 T and the dip angle is 30°？
- What is induced emf ?
- The figure shows the variation of field strength versus time of a loop kept in a magnetic field From the graph answer the following questions: a) Would there be any induced voltage if yes state when? b) During BC, CD and DE will there be flow of current?
- What are the conditions under which no emf will be induced in the circuit?
- Calculate the emf induced in a wire of 2 m moving with a speed of 15 m/s perpendicular to a magnetic field of 2 Wb /m2.
- Induced emf results into induced current, which laws help in finding the direction of this current?
- The expression for magnetic flux is given by Calculate the emf induced at t = 3 s.
- a) What will be the direction of the induced current in the following setup? In figure b) a steady current flows through the wire find the direction of induced emf?
- Magnetic flux in a coil changes from 13 × 10-3 Wb to 5 × 10-3 Wb in 0.02 sec. Find the induced emf.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number