CBSE Class 12-science Physics AC Generator
- What are slip rings ? 1 mark question
- What is an AC Generator? What is its principle?
- Which rule helps in finding the current induced in an AC generator?
- On what factor does the frequency of an AC generator depend?
- How power is generated in thermal power station?
- What is a multi phase generator?
- What are the advantages of three phase a.c.?
- An AC generator consists on a coil of 500 turns of area 100 cm2 each rotating at an angular speed of 75 rpm in a magnetic field of 3 x 10-2 T. Find the peak value of e.m.f induced.
- Draw a labeled diagram of an a.c. generator. Explain briefly its principle and working.
- Describe briefly, with the help of a labeled diagram, the basic elements of an A.C. generator. State its underlying principle. Show diagrammatically how an alternating emf is generated by a loop of wire rotating in a magnetic field. Write the expression for the instantaneous value of the emf induced in the rotating loop.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number