CBSE Class 12-science Biology DNA Replication
- DNA replication
- dna ligase
- how does telomere repetitive sequence control the function of eukaryotic chromosomes and why?
- Name the enzymes which can break and reseal the DNA strand.
- What is proofreading in DNA synthesis?
- Name the technique used for separating DNA fragments in the laboratory.
- Name the enzyme involved in the continuous replication of DNA strand. Mention the polarity of the template strand.
- In which direction are the leading and lagging strands synthesised during DNA replication? Name the enzyme responsible for this process.
- Where and when does replication occur?
- Why does DNA replication start from the 5′ end?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number