CBSE Class 12-science Biology DNA, RNA And Experiments On Genetic Material
- Give an account on double helix model for structures DNA
- Why is DNA negatively charged?
- why is chromatin absent in ova?
- EXPLAIN THE SOLENOID MODEL OF DNA PACKAGING WITH HISTONES WITH THE HELP OF DIAGRAM FOR 5 MARKS
- What is a nucleosome?
- Write the names of various nitrogenous bases found in RNA.
- What are histones?
- How did Hershey and Chase differentiate between DNA and protein in their experiment, while proving DNA is the genetic material?
- Retroviruses do not follow the central dogma. Comment.
- Explain briefly what is meant by DNA ~ RNA ~ protein.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number