CBSE Class 12-science Biology Transcription, Genetic Code And Types Of RNA
- genetic code
- write complementary segment of DNA 5' TACCGTGACGTC3'
- all the terminator codons beings with
- how many beads[nucleosomes] do you imagine are present in mammalian cell?
- what are the codons AUG and UAA referred to as
- Differentiate between RNA polymerase and DNA polymerase?
- What is steam used for the genes that transcribe in dna coding for more than one type of polypetide chain.answer in one word.
- Mention the 3 different types of Rna,along alon their individual functions.
- What is anti codon
- Explain the process of making heterogeneous nuclear RNA (hnRNA) into a fully functional mRNA in eukaryotes. Where does this process occur in the cell?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number