CBSE Class 11-science - Motion in Two Dimensions Videos
clear my doubt
clear my doubt
- Que: Equal and opposite charges cancel out eachother's effect then why doesn't centrifugal force cancel out centripetal force's effect on a particle moving in circular motion?
- a body is projected with speed 40root2 m/s downwards an angle of 45 degree from vertical if h=100 m find 1. time of flight 2. range
- Angular Displacement of a body is given by thete= 2t2+5t+3. Find angular velocity and angular acceleration
- what is RPM.is it a unit of frequency or angular velocity. If a particle complete 1 revolution in 1 sec find both sec
- The position of a particle at any instant is given by . At what instant the velocity vector will make an angle 45o with X-axis.
- A particle starts from the origin at t = 0 with a velocity of m/s and moves in XY plane with a constant acceleration of . (a) At what time is the X-coordinate of the particle 16 m? (b) What is the Y-coordinate of the particle at that time?
- A cyclist starts from the center O of circle of park of radius 1 km, reaches the edge P of the park, then cycles along the circumference to point Q and returns to the centre along QO as shown. If the round trip takes 10 minutes, then what is (a) net displacement (b) average velocity (c) average speed of the cyclist?
- The position vector of particle at any instant is given by . Show that velocity and acceleration of particle at any instant are perpendicular to each other.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.