CBSE Class 11-science Physics Laws of Motion
- Q8:If the normal force is doubled,then coefficient of friction is
- it is easy to pull lawnmover than to push it
3rd sum plz
- What is friction? Explain how it takes place.
- State the types of friction.
- Explain briefly: (a) Static Friction (b) Kinetic friction
- State the methods to reduce friction.
- Ice skating is based on the phenomena of reduced friction. Explain briefly.
- Determine the acceleration of the car in which a box lying on its floor will remain stationary, given that the co-efficient of static friction between the box and the train's floor is 0.25.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.