CBSE Class 11-science - Trends in Chemical Properties Videos
Periodic Classification of Elements
This video contains practice questions on the trends in chemical properties of elements in the periodic table.
- Which has higher value of electron gain enthalpy, F or Cl?
- a metal x forms coloured ions is paramagnetic and is used as a catalyst predict the block to which the metal belongs
- Define catalyst
- Name the element which shows diagonal relationship with Beryllium (Be).
- Give examples of three amphoteric oxides.
- What is the difference between an amphoteric oxide and a neutral oxide?
- Why do halogens act as good oxidizing agents?
- Explain with the help of chemical reaction that MgO is basic oxide while P4O10 is an acidic oxide
- What is the relationship between diagonal relationship of an element and the polarizing power of an element?
- Predict the formulae of the stable binary compounds that would be formed by the following pairs of elements i) Element 114 and fluorine ii) Element 120 and Oxygen