CBSE Class 11-science Chemistry Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Which has higher value of electron gain enthalpy, F or Cl?
- a metal x forms coloured ions is paramagnetic and is used as a catalyst predict the block to which the metal belongs
- Define catalyst
- Name the element which shows diagonal relationship with Beryllium (Be).
- Give examples of three amphoteric oxides.
- What is the difference between an amphoteric oxide and a neutral oxide?
- Why do halogens act as good oxidizing agents?
- Explain with the help of chemical reaction that MgO is basic oxide while P4O10 is an acidic oxide
- What is the relationship between diagonal relationship of an element and the polarizing power of an element?
- Predict the formulae of the stable binary compounds that would be formed by the following pairs of elements i) Element 114 and fluorine ii) Element 120 and Oxygen
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.