CBSE Class 11-science - Nomenclature of Elements Videos
Periodic Classification of Elements
This video explains the nomenclature of elements with atomic number above 100 and the arrangement of electrons in specific orders in orbitals (n+l rule).
- what is mother Meyer's curvr
- what are the values of principal quantam number（n）and azzimuthal quantam number (l) for 3s and 4p orbitals?
- What is the IUPAC name given to the elements present beyond fermium?
- Write the name of the element whose atomic number is 104 and it was assigned the symbol Unq by IUPAC?
- The electronic configuration of an element is (n-1) d1 ns2 here n = 4. Find the position of the element in the periodic table?
- An element A has atomic number (Z = 14) where would you locate it in the periodic table in terms of periods and group?
- Find out the IUPAC name and symbol of an element .Given that the atomic number of the element (Z = 108)?
- How can you predict the group, period and block of an element explain?
- There are only 18 elements in the fifth period of the periodic table. Justify this statement.
- Write the general outer electronic configuration of s, p, d and f block elements. Also assign the position of elements having outer electronic configuration as i) ns2 np4 for n=3 ii) (n-2) f7 (n-1) d1 ns2 for n=6, in the periodic table.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.