Find out the IUPAC name and symbol of an element .Given that the atomic number of the element (Z = 108)?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
The roots for the numbers 1, 0 and 8 are Un, Nil and Oct respectively. So IUPAC name and symbol for the element are unnilotium and Uno respectively.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- what is mother Meyer's curvr
- what are the values of principal quantam number（n）and azzimuthal quantam number (l) for 3s and 4p orbitals?
- What is the IUPAC name given to the elements present beyond fermium?
- Write the name of the element whose atomic number is 104 and it was assigned the symbol Unq by IUPAC?
- The electronic configuration of an element is (n-1) d1 ns2 here n = 4. Find the position of the element in the periodic table?
- An element A has atomic number (Z = 14) where would you locate it in the periodic table in terms of periods and group?
- How can you predict the group, period and block of an element explain?
- There are only 18 elements in the fifth period of the periodic table. Justify this statement.
- Write the general outer electronic configuration of s, p, d and f block elements. Also assign the position of elements having outer electronic configuration as i) ns2 np4 for n=3 ii) (n-2) f7 (n-1) d1 ns2 for n=6, in the periodic table.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number