CBSE Class 11-science Biology Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- why breathing is a diffusive process?
- Name the stage of breathing which occurs when the intra-pulmonary pressure is lesser than the atmospheric pressure.
- Name the muscles present between the ribs which generate the pressure gradients in lungs.
- Name the muscles which increase the volume of the thoracic chamber.
- What is the average breathing rate in a healthy human?
- Name the instrument used to measure pulmonary volume.
- What is tidal volume?
- Write the term for the additional volume of air which a person can forcibly inspire?
- What is total lung capacity?
- A is using maximum capacity to inhale as well as to exhale. What is the term which can be used for the volume of air exhaled by A.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.