CBSE Class 11-science Biology Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- gas exchange in the lungs happen by the process of
- A: exchange of O2 and CO2 occurs by active transport R: rate of diffusion does not depend on the partial pressure of O2 and CO2
- State the primary site of exchange of gases in lungs.
- Apart from RBCs, which is the other component of blood which carries oxygen?
- Name the substance formed after the combination of oxygen and haemoglobin.
- How many molecules of oxygen can a single haemoglobin molecule carry?
- State the significance of the sigmoid oxygen dissociation curve.
- Under normal physiological conditions, state the amount of oxygen which will be delivered by 100 ml of blood.
- State the name of the form in which CO2 is transported by blood.
- With respect to the partial pressures of oxygen and carbon dioxide, when are more molecules of carbaminohaemoglobin formed?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.