What is tidal volume?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 18th Jul, 2014, 02:17: PM
Tidal volume is the volume of air inspired or expired during normal respiration.
Answered by | 18th Jul, 2014, 04:17: PM
- why breathing is a diffusive process?
- Name the stage of breathing which occurs when the intra-pulmonary pressure is lesser than the atmospheric pressure.
- Name the muscles present between the ribs which generate the pressure gradients in lungs.
- Name the muscles which increase the volume of the thoracic chamber.
- What is the average breathing rate in a healthy human?
- Name the instrument used to measure pulmonary volume.
- Write the term for the additional volume of air which a person can forcibly inspire?
- What is total lung capacity?
- A is using maximum capacity to inhale as well as to exhale. What is the term which can be used for the volume of air exhaled by A.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number