CBSE Class 11-science Physics Measurement And Error Analysis
- X=a^2√b÷C^3 whose value is 3% 2% 1% respectively then percentage error of x is
- What is the need for measurement of a physical quantity
- The position-Time Graph of a body of mass 2kg is attached with the question.What is the impulse on the body at t=0s and t=4s ? Please answer
- what is SI unit
- What are systematic errors? What is their cause? How can these be minimized?
- The density of wood is 0.5g/cc . What is its value in SI?
- Name the unit used to measure the size of a nucleus and measure it in meters.
- Why we use a platinum iridium alloy in making prototype meter and kilogram?
- What is one astronomical unit? Express it in metres?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number